SCHOOL & DISTRICT LICENSES
Below you will find FAQ’s about purchasing Animating Kids! products for your school or district.
Our goal is to make the purchase order process as seamless as possible and allow your teachers access to the content quickly.
You can view the complete product description of Animating Kids! here.
If you have any questions that are not answered below, please feel free to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Animating Kids Take Purchase Orders?
Yes. A one-year subscription is good for one teacher and CAN be transferred to another teacher at any time. The school owns the license rather than the teacher. Preferred by schools, after schools, and districts due to flexibility.
How Do I Obtain a Quote
1. Decide the products you would like to purchase for your team and gain approval from your administration.
Find out if any additional information is needed to make Animating Kids! an approved vendor (W-9, sole-source, etc.)
2. Submit a request for a quote to email@example.com Include the following.
- Name of School
- Name of Purchasing employee
- Address of school/district
- Email address
- Products requested
- # of teachers who will need a license
3. Animating Kids! will send you a quote via email along with any additional information needed to be added as a vendor (W-9, sole-source, etc.)
4. The school or district will create a purchase order and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will set up and send logins to the purchased resources and email an invoice for payment.
6. School or district will send check payable to J.S. Productions
Address: 60 Newtown Rd. #49 Danbury Ct. 06810
How Will Teachers Access the Curriculum?